- Australian owned and operated, Mountain Trek Adventures is a family business operating on the Gold Coast since 1994.
- We are the original and most experienced 4WD day tour operator to the World Heritage listed National Parks of the Gold Coast hinterland.
- Tours include Full day tours and 1/2 day tours from $94 per adult to the World Heritage listed Lamington National Park, Tamborine Mountain Plateau and Springbrook Plateau. By popular demand, we now offer an evening National Park rainforest walk and Glow Worms night tour.
- Whether you're a solo traveller, a couple, a family or a small group of friends touring together, flexibility and satisfaction are our aim.
- Are you tired of other tours where it seems you're getting back on the bus to the next stop, before you've even had a chance to enjoy the place you're at? Then ask about our personalised service, exclusive tours and custom day tour options.
- Visit "out-of-the-way" places, savour the sights, sounds and scents of subtropical rainforests, cascading waterfalls and caves.
- View spectacular scenery and seek out unique Australian wildlife.
- Your tour is limited to 2-8 people per modern air conditioned 4WD vehicle, and our accredited driver guides are the most experienced in the region.
- And you'll get a scumptious homemade morning or afternoon tea on the half day tours, and a tasty Aussie BBQ lunch on the full day tours
- We want your sightseeing tour to be fun, personalised and great value for money, and strive to provide the highest quality service with the best value and informative tours.
- We'll pickup and return you to your accommodation, including private homes, anywhere from Kingscliff in NSW to Sanctury Cove, QLD (with Brisbane and Byron Bay pick ups by arrangement.)
- All you need is comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and a jacket. And don't forget your camera!
- We operate in all weather; Rain, Hail or Shine. That way, you see the rainforest at it's best and most natural! >> See more info.
Why not telephone us on (07) 5574 5041 or contact us now by email to discuss your options, or make your booking - and see the "Real Australia".