By popular demand, we now offer an evening National Park rainforest walk and Glow Worms night tour.
You'll experience breathtaking scenic lookouts, and an exciting 4wd track drive on the way to our national park destination, where we go spotlighting for nocturnal Australian rainforest critters and mountain stream dwellers as we make our way to a waterfall and Glow Worm colony.
A hearty evening finger food meal is included. We start at 6pm and return to accommodation at approx 10:30pm.
Tour 5 – Rainforest & Glow Worm Night Tour Features:
- Approx. 6.00pm to 10.30pm
- Minimum 3 adults, maximum 8 people per vehicle
- Pick-up and return to your accommodation
- Highly personalised service
- Viewing Glow Worms
- Two spectacular lookout stops
- View the Gold Coast by night
- View the Great Dividing Range and farming land to the west
- Guided National Park rainforest walk
- Spotlighting for nocturnal animals in the forest and streams
- Very safe walk, educational and great fun.
- Umbrellas, ponchos, insect repellent & LED lights supplied
- Finger food meal in natural forest setting with candles and dim lighting.
- Bring enclosed footwear, a warm coat and camera.
- Adults $110.00, Children (4 yrs - 14 yrs incl.) $60.00,
Infant (0 to 3yrs incl.) – No Charge
- Please advise if baby or child seats are required, and of any special diet requirements.
National Park rainforest walk to a waterfall and Glow Worms. Pick up from Gold Coast accommodation at 6pm and drive west via Nerang into the beautiful countryside.
We take a steep 4wd track to our activities destination, stopping at a breathtaking lookout towards the coastline and see the entire Gold Coast at night.
Journeying onto the very spectacular “Rotary Lookout”, there's a magnificent view to the west, where we look over farming areas towards the Great Dividing Range.
On arrival at the National Park, we use LED lights and powerful spotlights to show us the nocturnal creatures that live in the rainforest and also in the mountain stream, as we make our way through the rainforest on our walk to a waterfall and Glow Worms.
Along the way we may see possums, sugar gliders, pythons (in summer), bandicoots, wallabies, frogs, glow worms, eels, water beetles, fish, shrimp, leaf tailed geckos, tawny frog mouths, fascinating spiders and more.
The walk is very safe, educational and great fun.
A hearty finger food meal is served in a natural forest setting with beer, wines, fruit juice, soft drink, tea, coffee, hot chocolate and water, and the mood is set with candles and dim lighting (very romantic), as we are serenaded by the sounds of the rainforest at night.
Umbrellas, ponchos, insect repellent & LED lights are supplied.
What to bring – enclosed footwear, a warm coat and camera.
We leave the mountain and return to accommodation approx 10:30pm.
Please advise of any special diet requirements, and if baby or child seats are required.