Don't have much time on the Gold Coast but still want to see the rainforests, wildife, waterfalls and scenery?
Looking for something different to do after a morning at the beach or out shopping? Theme parked out?
Then join us on our Twilight Safari to Springbrook Plateau, and discover nature's theme park in a different light.
Tour 3 – Half (1/2) Day Tour Features:
- Usually 2.00pm to 7.00pm
- Minimum 3 adults, maximum 8 people per vehicle
- Flexible departures available to suit individual needs.
- Pick-up and return to your accommodation
- Highly personalised service
- Best Of All Lookout
- Tour Springbrook Plateau
- Purlingbrook Falls
- Guided rainforest walk
- Optional Glow Worm Tour at Australia's only Glowworm Notarium
- OR visit Springbrook Research Observatory for astronomy
- Afternoon tea
- Adults $94.00, Children (4 yrs - 14 yrs incl.) $55.00 (incl.GST.)
- Half Day Tour can also be arranged to Tamborine Mountain
On our journey to Springbrook Plateau, we climb over 600 metres in elevation. Lookouts, rainforests, waterfalls, 3000 year old Antarctic beech trees ... Springbrook has it all.
Enjoy a relaxed afternoon tour, with easy guided rainforest walks to the rim of an ancient volcano, magnificent lookouts, through caves and to waterfalls. A delicious afternoon tea with Nelly's freshly baked home made goodies and cakes (served with juice, tea or coffee), is included.
An optional stop, but highly recommended, is a visit to see glow worms found on a private property at Australia's only Glowworm Notarium.
On our return to the coast, the views of Surfers paradise are simply spectacular!
Half Day Tours can also be arranged to Tamborine Mountain.
All departures are subject to minimum numbers, and both prices and itineraries are subject to change, so please confirm with us when booking. Cancellation fees do apply.